The day starts early with a journey to Cairo in an air-conditioned car with the first stop at the world-famous Egyptian Museum where you can see the vast display of ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures and gold burial masks. After a quick stop for lunch, you’ll head to Giza to see the Great Pyramids & Sphinx. Also, get to stop by two certified oriental shops (Perfumes & Papyrus)
Things to get:
- Breakfast boxes (Reservation should be confirmed with the reception one day before)
- Jackets (in Winter season) and sun cream & sunglasses (in summer season)
- Extra cash for optional items like (shopping/ tips/ soft
drinks/ extra entrance tickets).
- Visit Egyptian Museum
- Visit Great Pyramids & Sphinx
- Two certified oriental shops (Perfumes & Papyrus)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- An additional 6 USD is applied to the transfer fee if you are staying in Soma Bay, Safaga, Makadi Bay, Sahl Hashish, or El Gouna.
- Elves service fee is 5% of the excursion value with a maximum of $5.
- Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact pickup time.
- Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact return time.