This excursion is for $89 per person. Buy it on our app for $74!
Children under the age of 12 get a 50% discount and tickets can only be booked & purchased in app.
To get the discount, scan the QR code to download elves. If you’re browsing on your mobile, click on the link below.
While you are in Egypt, you wouldn’t want to miss the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Iconic Sphinx, and the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization which is one of its kind in the Arab world, and presents the full range of the richness and diversity of Egyptian civilization since the beginning of times.
It is your chance to see one of the most outstanding seven wonders of the world in real life, and travel back in time through different time eras to the earliest civilization in history.
For the detailed itinerary, please scroll towards "What To Expect" section.
Things to get:
- Breakfast boxes (Reservation should be confirmed with the reception one day before)
- Jackets (in Winter season) and sun cream & sunglasses (in summer season)
- Extra cash for optional items like (shopping/ tips/ soft
drinks/ extra entrance tickets).
- Visit Egyptian Museum
- Visit Great Pyramids & Sphinx
- Two certified oriental shops (Perfumes & Papyrus)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide (Qualified Egyptologist)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Soft drinks & Alcoholic Beverages
- An additional 6 USD is applied to the transfer fee if you are staying in Soma Bay, Safaga, Makadi Bay, Sahl Hashish, or El Gouna.
- Elves service fee is 5% of the excursion value with a maximum of $5.
Pickup is usually between 1 AM and 2 AM from your hotel. Ping your elf to get the exact pickup time.
- Return is usually beteween 10 PM and 12 AM. Ping your elf to get the exact return time.