Head out on this Hurghada Safari Tour into the desert with the Bedouin people. Experience Egypt's Eastern Desert with a trip to a Bedouin village to learn more about the local culture. Quad bikes, camel rides, and Spider cars are included during sunset.
Things to get:
- Sun Cream & Sun Glasses
- Money for Optional Stuff like (Photos/ Tips/ Extra Soft Drinks)
- Pick up from the hotel in air-conditioned coaches, heading to the safari station in the desert
- Drive to the Bedouins village by Jeep 4X4 cars
- A camel ride (5 mins)
- Get to know Bedouins, their traditions & culture.
- Spider car (Buggy) ride for 25 minutes
- Quad bikes ride for 45 min
- Transfer back to hotels
- Pick up service from your hotel and return
- Bottled water during your trip
- All transfers by Jeep safari 4x4 WD
- English speaking guide
- All taxes and service charge
- Personal Expenses
- An additional 6 USD is applied to the transfer fee if you are staying in Soma Bay, Safaga, Makadi Bay, Sahl Hashish, or El Gouna.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fees are per person
Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact pickup time.
Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact return time.