Orange Bay is located in a beautiful lagoon at The National park of Big Giftun island covering over 7,000 square meters and has been operating since 2011, just a 40-minute boat ride from Hurghada.
It offers guests a stunning natural bay surrounded by unspoiled coral reefs adorned with impressive marine life species. The shallow crystal clear turquoise sea stretches for almost 1.5 KM and has a maximum depth of 5m which makes it an ideal and ultra-safe location suitable for families with children's natural pool.
Impressive golden sands await you with decked-out areas, wooden shaded spots, bean bags, wooden cabanas plus much more to make your stay with us a relaxing and unforgettable experience.
Things to get:
- Swimming clothes
- Sun Cream
- Sun Glasses (In summer season)
- Money for optional stuff like (Tips or Wetsuit)
- Leaving the harbor by boat after getting the snorkeling equipment and life jackets.
- Snorkeling in 2 spots or one long spot in a place rich with marine life, then sailing to Orange Bay Island (relax and snorkel) for 2 hours.
- Lunch (open buffet on the boat)
- Soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- Personal Expenses
An additional 6 USD is applied to the transfer fee if you are staying in Soma Bay, Safaga, Makadi Bay, Sahl Hashish, or El Gouna.
Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact pickup time.
Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact return time.