This excursion is for $65 per person. Buy it on our app for $50!
Children under the age of 12 get a 50% discount and tickets can only be booked in app.
To get the discount, scan the QR code to download elves. If you’re browsing on your mobile, click on the link below.
Snorkeling trip to Satayeh “ Dolphin Reef “ from Marsa Alam to have an experience of snorkeling and seeing a group of 60 - 80 dolphins will dance in front of your eyes and playing with these amazing animals, and enjoy the deliciously prepared lunch by the onboard your boat before getting back to your hotel.
Buy it from our app and get $15 off this excursion. Scan the QR code to download.
Things to get:
- Sun Cream & Sun Glasses
- Money for Optional Stuff like (Photos/ Tips/ Extra Soft Drinks)
- Pick up from your hotel in Marsa Alam at around 6 AM, then drive to Hamata Harbour.
- Arrival at Hamata harbor to get on board your boat, after having your equipment, begin sailing to Satayah Dolphin Reef.
- It's a 2:30 hour boat trip to Satayeh Reef
- Swim with dolphins and Snorkeling(01.30 Hours) for about One and Half Hour, a group of 60 - 80 dolphins will dance in front of your eyes where you can feel free to play with these amazing mammals. This area is full of Dolphins and sea mammals that consider this area their home.
- Lunch meal on board the boat
- Arrival at Hamata harbor to drive back to your Hotel In Marsa Alam at around 6:30 PM
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour representative
- Snorkeling trip by boat including 2 snorkeling stops
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch aboard the cruise boat
- Any extras
- $5 per Person ( National Park Ticket)
- 5 USD should be paid in cash for National Park fees
- from Marsa Alam to Hamata driving distance: 111 km.1 hour 18 mins.
Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact pickup time.
Transfers from the hotel and back are included, ping your elf to get the exact return time.